SQ37 Sneaker, Blue/ Beige
The Ultimate sneaker. An updated classic, stripped of all its cuts and detailing. Polish to a mirror shine or leave them matt. Whatever you choose our new SQ37's will keep your look razor sharp no matter the occasion.
Italian vegetable tanned leather, wet lasted for superb shape and a more natural construction without lining, chemicals, plastics or reinforcement.
The result is a pared down, dressed up and inherently breathable example of modern footwear.
Limited Edition of 70 pairs.
Comes with extra set of white laces.
NOTE: The beige colour of these shoes is fairly accurate as seen in the pictures, it has equal amounts of grey and beige depending on the surrounding light and is an incredibly illusive shade to name.
- Upper: Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Lining: None
- Sock/Counter: Cow Lining Leather
- Outsole: EVA
- Outsole Sheet: Rubber
- Size: Fits 1/2 size smaller. i.e if you're a 42, consider buying 43 for better comfort.
- Sizing Logic: If you wear 42 in Nike/Adidas, choose 42 for these as well. If you wear 42 in casual shoes get a 43.
- Insole Length (size 42): 270mm
- These are not your average regurgitated, bleached, painted and pressed rubbish sneaker leather shoes. Therefore do not expect to be able to hose them off or wash them in the machine.
- Use a soft brush to remove loose dirt.
- If you wish to protect the surface from spills and stains, please use a suede protector spray since it will not alter the colour of the leather. Natural high quality shoe polish may be possible to use, but beware that the wax in the shoe cream (depending on brand) may alter the leather colour. Please be careful. Note also that polishing the shoes will remove the matt wax layer present at purchase and the leather will become shiny.
- If you purchase the black colour however you can use anything from shoe cream to shoe oil if you wish, but be careful of the white outsole when using coloured agents, it won't clean easily.
- For the outsole itself there are professional shoe cleaning kits out there on the market so check that out. Sometimes you might be able to use a toothbrush and toothpaste, or a brush and vinegar for the outsole, but be careful and try on an isolated spot first.
- Insole is not removable for this edition of SQ37, so don't try to rip it out to dry it please.